Thursday, May 5, 2011

thursday mursday...

I keep hoping that one day ill log into my blog and the "blog fairy" will have magically made it look amazing.. I'm still waiting. And whats up with this spellcheck sometimes its like "nope.. haha.. not today Jessica.. your bad spelling will stay!" thanks blogspot.. thanks a lot. Anyway.. I'll figure all this out one day. In the meantime I am sorry if my grammar isn't correct (dad!). Those of you that really know me understand that English (mainly spelling) has never been my strong point. This coming weekend David and I are heading into enemy territory (GTHOM) to see some of our dear friends tie the knot!! We are both super excited for Blake and Kristina! Can't wait to see everyone and just have a fun weekend with friends! peace out blog world..

No comments:

Post a Comment