Sunday, April 17, 2011

New Blogger..

Well hello blog world! as you can see by my non-centered blog header i have yet to figure out how in the world to make it cute so until one of my wonderful friends enlighten me just ignore that part. So lets get to the intro.. if you don't know already i am the soon-to-be Mrs. Ratcliff! 3 months and counting and I CAN NOT WAIT! i guess the best way to get this "Ratcliff blog" started is to start from the beginning...

This is my honey.. Charles David Ratcliff.. isn't he just a cutie! I'm pretty fond of him. To the mushy stuff... As i sat at this "classy" joint in Starkville...


(umm.. yes that's ricks people.. it was new years and in Starkville that holiday isn't too happenin! it was our only option) Anyway.. back to the romance.. so I'm sitting there talking to Stanton and here he comes (that being David) (and this is the point when i HAVE to meet him). I know you are all probably thinking we meet and hangout all night and then comes the ever after.. WRONG! He says "hi.. Im David" and thats the end.. I was in shock! no small talk no "let me get your number" NOTHING! Well.. let me speed this up a bit because i could go on forever... He DOESNT get my number that night.. I hangout at Stanton's the next day with David (still not interested in me or at least not showing it).. I hangout at Stanton's the next week and get dared (because we are obviously still in jr high) to text "hey sexy" to David and i do it (i don't back down).. He texts me back.. we start hanging out.. and 4 years later we get engaged! I know you are all grabbing the tissues..

No comments:

Post a Comment