Sunday, April 17, 2011

One more for my first blog day...

Long time no blog! I figured since this is my first blog day i would post again. I realized that when I posted about "the soon-to-be Ratcliffs" I didn't really give everyone the run down about who we are.. so here goes.. me first: I am a nurse. I promise the needles aren't that big (unless its penicillin). I work at MEA medical clinic in Flowood, Ms. I love being a nurse, even if you vomit on my shoes or cough your strep or flu into my face. But for real tho.. being a nurse is a blessing that i believe God placed in my life. Not a day goes by that I'm not touched by a patient. It really is a field that i wish even the squeamish could experience for just one day! Now.. I'm going to be honest.. MEA has some stories some very strange, "i cant believe that just happened" stories but due to "big brother AKA St. Dominic" and my trusty sidekick "HIPPA" i can not share.. however.. know this.. the whole "full moon=crazies idea" not a tall tale! David will be graduating next month (Thank the Lord! really.. i pray and thank the Lord everyday that this time in our lives has finally arrived) from UMC school of dentistry! He has worked so hard these last 4 years and I'm so proud of him. He will be a resident at UMC for the next year and in the fall will be applying to Endo (root canal) schools all over the country so I'm already crossing my fingers and sending up prayers for this next adventure. And let me tell you I too have had a rough 4 years.. I believe being with someone in dental or medical school is just as hard as being a student yourself! he worries.. I worry. He gets mad about a test.. I get mad about a test. He cusses about a professor.. i want to cuss about a professor that I don't even know! But we have survived!

No comments:

Post a Comment